Wednesday 29 April 2015

Let's talk talons...

You've probably heard all about our Nail Varnish by now. Heck, you might even own some. But now, you can learn all about it!

You know what '5 Free' means, we've told you that already. So let me just reiterate - you will find no nasties in our polishes - none whatsoever.

It started in the spring of 2014, as with lots of cosmetics, I have a bit of an obsession with Nail Varnish. I'm the sort of person who imagines something they want to buy, and then hunts FOREVER until they find it. So really, making things is the only way to satisfy my imagination.

Since it was spring, I decided that pastels were the way forward. I added the black speckles because I wanted them to look like little birds eggs.


Looking good, huh? These lovelies are now 1 year old, so happy birthday to them.

I then decided I needed the Brightest Neons Of All Time (tm) so these came next...


Pretty bright! If I set my mind to it I can usually do it... Next came scented polishes, nudes, metallics, mattes and the latest is the super cool Intergalactic set of 10 holographic shades.


The photos do NOT do these justice - they have to be seen to be believed! So - do you own any of our amazing polishes? Which shade is your favourite? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment